Auckland Veteran & Vintage Car Club (Inc)
Join Our Club
Join Our Club
The Vintage Car Club of New Zealand was formed initially to foster the preservation of older vehicles. Our members share a common appreciation for fascination of age, the individuality, and the functional elegance of vehicles from a by-gone era. Club-eligible vehicles are categorized as follows:
- Veteran: vehicles manufactured before 1918
- Vintage: vehicles manufactured from 1919 to 1931
- Post Vintage: vehicles manufactured from 1932 to 1945
- Post War Vehicles: vehicles manufactured from 1946 to 1960
- Post 1960 Vehicles: vehicles manufactured from 1961 to 1980
- Post 1980 Vehicles: vehicles manufactured from 1981 and that are in their 30th year or older
- Motorcycle: 2 and 3 wheeler bikes in their 30th year and older
- Commercial and Historic Racing vehicles in their 30th year and older
The easiest way to join us is by completing our online membership application form on our National Club website.
Click here to get your application underway today.
Alternatively, you can contact the secretary of our branch to join. Click here to email our secretary. A printable copy of our membership application is available for download here. We offer joint membership for couples and a youth rate.
If you are an overseas resident wishing to join, please contact our National Office.
You do not need to own a club eligible vehicle to become a member.
We host specialist runs for all our vehicles across the year as well as plenty of combined events. Keep an eye on our Coming Events for an event to get involved in.
Our Clubrooms are situated at 39 Fairfax Avenue Penrose, we are open on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 7.30pm until 10.30pm and on Saturdays from 4.30pm until 6.30pm.
Membership Fees info here.